Pages

16 October 2012

Little Knitted Photoshoot!

Looking at my collection of bobble hats and scarves, I decided It was about time I organised a little knitted photoshoot. Luckily, I have very talented friends to make the photoshoot fun yet professional.

My friend Leanne has the cutest little face, SJ is very skillful with a camera and Naomi works wonders with a reflector. The location of the shoot is in an area of Bristol that persuaded me to live in the city for so long. I love walking past the old large houses, hopping on the little shuttle train at the cute stations and sending letters at the built-in post boxes. Such a beautiful area!

However, waking up to dark, dull skies and lots of rain left me doubting whether we would be able to work in an outside location at all! Call us crazy or brave but we went ahead with the shoot anyway and had such a fun, productive day, although we could not feel are hands by the end of it! My one pair of mittens could not be worn by all four of us!


So, what do you think? There is lots more beautiful photographs in the editing process. If you like a certain bobble hat or scarf then its yours! If there is a particular knitting style in a preferred colour that you can imagine perched on the top of your head or wrapped around your neck, then I am happy to start knitting! Bobble hats are £12 and scarves range from £18-£20. Just comment below and I will get back to you. I hope you love the shoot as much as I do, I didn't stop smiling all day!

Thank you very much girlies!! I can't wait for the next one!
 
 Get cosy for winter,

 Vintage Amy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment