Leah loves finding bargains so after some initial style advice at Debenhams we headed over to Primark. We found that striking, bold colours like cobalt blue and bright red looked fantastic on her. She embraced the new shades, prints and shapes from the Autumn trends opting for bold tartan leggings, a cute denim pinafore and a warm khaki parka. She looked fantastic!!
Key points to consider when dressing for a petite frame:
1. Make sure that each item fits your perfectly. Clothing that is too big will make you appear slimmer than you are.
2. Opt for clothing with lycra. We found with Leah that a bodycon dress and shiny leggings worked well as the item fit her perfectly enhancing her curves and showcasing her long legs.
3. Layering is great for adding volume. Leah looked fantastic when we built outfits through layering and also perfect for a day travelling and studying at college.
4. Leah also wanted to balance out her body proportion. I demonstrated how wearing leggings teamed with a loose fit printed T-shirt brings the eye level down drawing attention to her legs.
5. Add volume. Leah's red biker jacket purchase had textured shoulder detailing which adds volume to her shoulder area and teamed with a skater skirt will create a hourglass illusion.
We had a great day and Leah went home with a lot of great buys. Take a look below. We also accessorised the outfits with statement necklaces and a pair of cute boots.
Leah's personal thoughts on the day: "Thank you for all the clothes you helped me choose! They are all amazing and I'm so happy!"
|An assortment of colours, shapes and styles!|
|The yes pile - a range os styles that can all be worn in various ways together!|