Pages

25 January 2014

How To Wear Ankle Boots

It's confirmed!!! Ankle boots are my favourite kind of footwear - black ones in particular. I believe that they are the most versatile piece of footwear I own and since buying my Chelsea Boots I have worn them most days.

Ankle boots can be teamed with cute dresses and skirts, leggings and various jean silhouettes alike. The classic shape can be worn for a variety of occasions during the day and evening. Living in a city, the footwear style is a great way of combating style and comfort as I walk to most places. The boot adds an edgier touch whilst meeting friends, going to gigs or simply walking to work. After choosing my outfit I simply select either my flat boots (on most occasions) or my boots with a small platform heel, which dress up the outfit slightly and still create a stylish look.

So.........to conclude, in my opinion, ankle boots are the most versatile piece of footwear on the high street. Take a look at the range I have selected that are available at the moment. There are so many different styles to choose from you will be guaranteed to find a pair that suits your style. Do you have a favourite piece of footwear that you cannot resist??



1. Ark Double Zip Ankle Boots from Topshop: £78
2. Metal Trim Strap Block Heel Boots from New Look: £27.99
3. Double Buckle Ankle Boots from New Look: £27.99
4. Schuh Taboo Boots: £80
5. MONTH Chelsea Boots from Topshop: £45
6. Deena & Ozzy Parker Buckle Chelsea Boots from Urban Outfitters: £75

No comments:

Post a Comment