Pages

10 January 2014

The Friday Girl's Style Spots: London Collections Men

So London Collections Men has been on this week and I've had my eye out on all the blogs and magazines for some stylish attendees to share with you all on this lovely Friday! I love a dapper Gentleman and these boys certainly show us how it's done in the style stakes.

Image Source

Model David Gandy, Nick Grimshaw, the winner of GQ's Best Dressed Men this month and Dermot O'Leary who I always associate with a well fitting suit anyway, thanks to X Factor! I especially like Nick's Chelsea boots and spotty shirt. 


Image Source

I am all over this look, a bit different from the other men that I've featured. A bit more fashion forward than English gent, but amazingly stylish all the same. Stylist John Jarrett hits the nail on the head with his Topman trousers and his Oliver Sweeney boots. 


Image Source

Troy Alexander, style blogger extraordinaire looks great in his simple, well cut blazer but with a gorgeous pop of bright colour to brighten these dreary London days. A sharp white shirt is always a winner in my books too. 


Image Source

Rapper Wretch 32 and Model Jack Guiness are looking super suave here, I am especially digging Wretch's pinky-red blazer and white trousers combination. Only Wretch could pull that off though, am I right? Jack looks ever the British Gentleman here in his single-breasted suit and navy tie topped off with a lovely little pocket square. These boys are as stylish as you like!


What do you think of these stylish boys? Wish your boyfriend/husband dressed more like these dapper gentlemen?

No comments:

Post a Comment