- Always carry an umbrella in your handbag to prepare for those sporadic downfalls.
- Wear layers, which can be easily removed depending on the climate. A small cardigan can slip underneath a blazer or jacket to add extra warmth.
- Carry a brush, grips and bobble to tidy up your hair from the harsh wind.
- A small sample of make up can brighten up your face if your morning appliance has started to disappear.
- Ankle boots are extremely versatile and can be worn with Summer outfits, so if you feel that the weather may change opt for a sturdy boot over a sandal. If you have room pack a pair of alternative shoes or leave them in the car if parked near by.
- Invest in a large size bag that can carry your survival guide essentials or a fold away lightweight tote to spread the load.
- Pack a pair of sunglasses to look extra chic on those rare sunshine moments.
- A pack of tissues or wipes are very useful to solve those fashion weather mishaps.
For more tops tips and fashion faux pas' head over to @theimageconsco. Even stylists have those dreadful moments from time to time............ and it appears that celebs do too!