Pages

01 August 2012

An item for every womans wardrobe...

One of my favourite items of clothing is my leather jacket from River Island two years ago. It's a little worn with age which adds to the style and gets just as many compliments as it did when I purchased it. I opted for one of my favourite neutral colours: Taupe. Since it's been worn a lot lately due the lack of summer sun, I've been on the lookout for another style to add to the wardrobe. The Karen Millen jacket caught my eye at first to inspire me to share...take a look at how versatile it is!

Not only this, I wanted to share other styles that are just as versatile and a stylish look for almost everyone. A leather jacket is a must in the wardrobe and one item that can be dressed in so many ways...


It's worth investing that little extra to make sure you get a lot more from your jacket!



No comments:

Post a Comment