Pages

16 July 2012

Mango Summer Sale

My perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon (or day off) is rummaging through charity shops and vintage fairs to find a new dress or skirt. However, high-street stores also stock items that are vintage inspired and a perfect addition to my wardrobe. 

So, a couple of Fridays ago I decided to hit the shops for a dedicated Summer Sale shopping spree. It seemed every high-street store was launching their Sale within a couple of days of each other. This was sending me into a frenzy imagining all the bargains I could be missing each time my inbox flashed red announcing a new sale.

Mango has become a firm favourite of mine recently so I was pleasantly surprised when the whole store was in Sale. I spotted a vintage inspired floral dress for £16.99. The simple silhouette of the dress enhanced the bright summer coral colour and floral pattern. The high neckline at the front of the dress gradually lowers into a rounded scooped neckline at the back giving the dress a more eveningwear appeal.

Back View


Front View
Make sure you make a stop at Mango when on your own Sale shopping spree as I am sure you will find some treats with a vintage feel. To add to the celebration there are two in Cabot Circus Bristol. A stand alone store and a concession in House of Fraser. What are you waiting for???

Take a visit to your nearest Mango,

Vintage Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment