Okay, let's start with the 90's inspired minimalism trend.
- Clean, definite lines give a fresh, futuristic edge.
- Ultra light textures and sheer layers adopt an easy to wear attitude.
- The sharp angles endure a sleek, androgynous look.
- Simple and understated designs attract a classic, sophisticated feel.
- Contrasting, sharp colours primarily focusing on black, white and grey.
- Relate to the minimal trend by opting for a sharp, structured dress or team a pair of tailored trousers or fitted pencil skirt with an oversized, square top for the ultimate stylish on trend look.
Whilst exploring the striking trend our first thought was Zara for their trusting minimalistic silhouettes and well executed tailoring. Explore for yourself with our runaway to Zara comparisons.