Pages

07 February 2014

The Friday Girl: How To Wear Leather in Your 20s

This is the third and final in the how to wear leather series, this week, your 20s. Now I'm in my 20s and this is a personal favourite outfit of mine. Leather with camo and denim is just a dreamy combination for me and paired with white basics such as a t-shirt and Converse it's the perfect running around outfit, stylish and casual.

This dark wash denim shirt is a perfect layering addition to your outfit and camo is a great alternative to blue denim. This is a fab Whistles real leather jacket and at £350 it's a real investment piece. You can get some amazing faux-leather jackets on the high-street for a lot less so don't let the price put you off trying this look out!




I hope you've enjoyed this series, if there's anything else you aren't sure on how to wear for your age or your shape, let me know, send me a tweet @alliemaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment