Pages

15 June 2013

I'm Running Away to Join the Circus

My childhood memory of the circus was being repulsed by the smell of the animals making me dash for the nearest exit. However, my experience last night left me amazed and in awe of the performers unique skills and upper body strength. I attended the Bianco by No Fit State in Bristol  - a contemporary re-invention of the circus.

We joined a standing audience being ushered to watch jaw-dropping, dramatic acts above us. We were literally immersed into the interactive show accompanied by a talented live band to build tension and excitement. A very unique, theatrical and artistic interpretation with quirky costumes and a great sense of humour.

Bianco runs in Bristol until the 23rd June. I am sure you would love to witness a lady walking the tightrope in high heels.....and so much more.

Book tickets here: http://www.nofitstate.org/bianco








No comments:

Post a Comment