The trend sneakily creates an illusion of a smaller frame by producing a new line that demands attention. The new silhouette is created by a panelled insert (that is lost on the eye) or an impressive print that almost initiates confusion that the naked eye can't process; leaving everyone believing that you are 100 times smaller than this morning!
Another clever technique is to incorporate transparent triangular inserts that all point to the centre. Let's face it, if someone is pointing we are all looking!! Once again everyone's secretly wondering how you managed to loose weight in one hour - shall we tell them it's the dress or a unknown mystery created by an optical illusion????
Take a look below at how to achieve the optical illusion trend and where to find a stunning dress from Topshop.
1. Bodycon Dress by TFNC: £45
2. Lydia Dress by Motel: £38
3. Mirror Stripe Bodycon Dress by Annie Greenabelle: £36
4. Lace and Chiffon Maxi Dress by WYLDR: £56
5. Make Some Waves Mesh Dress by Jovonna: £50
6. Embroidered Backless Maxi Dress by Rare: £45