Pages

23 August 2013

The Friday Girl's Picks: Autumn Winter Collection: Karen Millen


Happy Friday Everybody!
It's nearly the weekend, I hope you've all got some amazing plans for the Bank Holiday!


I know it's technically still Summer, but I bought my Winter coat yesterday so I am all over the A/W feel right now! Here at The image Consulting Company, we are huge fans of Karen Millen and they have brought out some lovely things for the coming chilly months. 

.



I love this grey Stud Pocket T-Shirt, I think it's perfectly grungey as well as being pretty and wearable. Paired with a great pair of jeans or a leather skirt it would also look fab, as well as with these incredible Tartan Check Print Jeans!
Speaking of statement trousers, a huge favorite and staple of mine for summer, check out these lovely A/W versions from Karen Millen, Brocade Tuxedo Trousers  teamed with this lovely vertical Mixed Graphite striped top with a collar that I adore.  I'm always drawn to a Peterpan or triangle collar like these on tops, I think they look so cute!
 Last, a maybe actually least in this case, this incredible Studded Leather Bucket Bag, it comes in red and black, perfect colours for this seasons slight punky take on things.

Will you be picking anything up from the Karen Millen A/W 13 Collection?  This was only a taster! Head on to the website to see more of the New In stock. I know there's definitely some bits that I've got my eye on!

See you next week, Allie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment