Pages

09 August 2013

The Friday Girl's Picks; Hair of the Season



 Happy Friday, Ladies!
This week I thought I'd chat about hair care as we've had a bit of beauty in with the fashion recently. One of the big hair trends at the moment is the 'rebel short' choppy bob style that seems to be popping up all over the catwalk. We're so used to models with gorgeous long locks like Miranda Kerr or Cara Delevingne. Now, the new crop of models such as Agyness Deyn, Karlie Kloss and Arizona Muse show us how the new hair trend is done.






This great hair trend goes really well with the laid back Punk trend that's coming back in for A/W 13. 




Hair care is also big on my personal to do list as my hair's been through everything I could ever put it thr0ugh! I've also recently gone for the 'rebel short' choppy bob style as I needed to chop off my split ends! One of my favourite products for adding texture to day old hair is Dry Shampoo, this Limited Edition Hersheson & Batiste one is great. My favourite brush is the Denman Paddle Brush, I've been using it for years, a great investment.


I also thought I'd share a few other products that help to get this great choppy textured look mixed in with some personal hair care faves for looks after those ends.

1. Phil Smith Argan Oil Cream 
This is my holy grail for keeping hair smooth and split end free!
2. Tigi Bed Head Superstar Blow Dry Lotion
Perfect for if you like a little volume in your bob, like me!
3. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Serum
For the sleekest hair in town, like Agyness Deyn!


Have you got any favourite hair products that help keep your hair looking model healthy?

Until next week! Allie x

No comments:

Post a Comment