Pages

16 August 2013

The Friday Girl's Picks; Backpacks of the 90s rejoice!

Happy Friday gorgeous people!

It seems to me, that there is an epidemic that is sweeping the nation. Again. The 90s seems to never want to go away. Now this is not a problem for me, I love the 90s! Takes me back to being oh, a baby, but it doesn't stop me loving the fashions. One of my favourites throwbacks is the backpack. Here are my picks for the 90s backback going into the A/W season. I love how they're taking on the 90s trend but in colours that are so wearable for the Autumnal weather. Pair with a checked shirt, jeans and some little boots for laid back cool.


1. Tangiers Medium Backpack - Radley £179.00
2. Colourblock Backpack - Accessorize  £37.00

3. Crocco Backpack & Shoulder Bag - Boticca.com £122.00
4. Rocha John Rocha -Debenhams £35.00

My favourite has to be the colourblock one by Accessorize, I love the cute top handle and the drawstrings and the colours are perfect for the chilly months.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post this week!
Let me know what you think by commenting or tweeting me @alliemaay.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment