Pages

01 August 2013

Fashion Bloohound Event

Yesterday Allie and myself attended the Fashion Bloodhound Summer Showcase at the gorgeous Francis hotel in Bath.

I've always dreamed of going into the hotel and last night was the night! The event was held in a beautiful basement room which was incredibly decorated. 



But of course the best thing was the fashion. Especially the shoes!!!


Prada

 These 1960's inspired  hot pink velvet Prada platforms with an ankle strap where my favourite thing I saw the whole evening . The relationship between velvet and the fashion industry is really a love or hate relationship. But I feel for those who love injecting a bit of jazz into any outfit these shoes would be perfect. Velvet shoes are one thing that are always in trend, they are a classic style with modern twist of the bright colour.Paired with a little black dress or a pair of flairs, you can't go wrong.  a As heart broken as I was when I found out they weren't my size I was happy enough stood there stroking them.

Nicholas Kirkwood

Another pair of shoes which caught my eye were the clashing contrast  Nicholas Kirkwood shoes. Something that always catches my eye is bold bright colours and something that you will always see in an outfit I wear. Worn by Emma Watson in GQ magazine, these spring summer 2012 shoes have a pink lace print over yellow leather and have sold out everywhere. The T-bar strap will add a timeless twist to these shoes whilst being fresh and very stylish and on trend this summer. 


Sergio Rossi

Right on trend this season and a constant must have the pointed shoe. The bright yellow, black and purple in these shoes have a very theatrical effect yet look like they have came straight off the runway. Easy to wear, to dress up and dress down they can be worn with a pair of jeans or paired a pencil skirt. I Love pointed shoes but find they are always the same, block colour or metal tipped, so when I saw these I melted abit.

Shoes really are my guilty pleasure.

Love Lbl





No comments:

Post a Comment