Pages

02 August 2013

The Friday Girl's Picks; How I'd Wear... The Statement Paisley Shirt


Happy Friday Everyone!
It's that time of the week again! This week I thought I'd put an outfit together that would be great for Friday or Saturday night drinks with your friends. Casual with jeans and statement blouse but vamped up by the stunning shoes and bag. I love this shirt because I think it's really versatile, definitely a dress up or down type of piece which would be a great addition to your wardrobe. I hope you like it. 




1. Jeans - Very.co.uk
2. Shirt - Monsoon (now on sale! go go go!)
3. Bag - River Island
4. River Island


I seem to have a bit of an obsession with River Island accessories at the moment. I definitely appreciate their accessory and jewellery lines way more than they're actual garments. I think they always get the shoes and bags right but the clothes can sometimes be a bit hit and miss... Does anyone agree?

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment