- Brace the shops early to avoid elbowing your way through the crowds. The sale department will also be tidy and organised from the close the night before.
- Pick out pieces that you are drawn to and reassess later.
- Don't purchase items because of the cheap price, ask yourself do I actually need this and will I wear this regularly?
- Take a break to relax and compose yourself, especially if the stores are busy. It is easy to become irritated when there are a lot of people around.
- Don't wear too many layers! Stores and shopping centres are usually hot so you will end up carrying coats and cardigans, which make the process more difficult.
- Either take a friend with you for support or go alone to make the task more focused. You could always meet up for a coffee to show off your purchases.
- Remember quality over quantity!!
- Also, remember that this is a fun trip and there is no pressure to purchase anything - just enjoy it!
- Head out with a budget in mind and try not to exceed this amount with items you don't need.
- Good Luck!!!!!
If you need a helping hand to brave the sales why not book one of our personal stylists to help you find great bargains!!! I am off to the new Primark in my hometown today - wish me luck.
Vivienne Westwoods quote is very relevant to sale shopping!! Choose those best pieces rather than purchasing a lot of 'ok' items!!