Pages

27 December 2013

The Friday Girl's Style: New Year's Eve

If you say New Year's Eve to me, normally what pops into my head is a little sparkly dress, this has, in my opinion, become a bit of a cliche! So I thought this year I'd try and wear something a little bit different and make a statement with something else, like this fabulous French Connection coat. I went for a sixties theme with a comfy but chic roll neck from Miss Selfridge and some gorgeous Nasty Gal cigarette pants. Paired with this cute bag from Boohoo and some leopard print Kurt Geiger courts, you're good to go with a slick of liquid eyeliner and a bit of backcombing in that beehive. Marc Jacobs jewels to top that look off perfectly, aren't those daisies just the prettiest earrings you've seen all year?

Happy New Year ladies. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment