Now, we are not one to complain about the heat but July has been unbearably hot especially when working in an office with NO air conditioning. We've all been there and endured a stressful day that leaves you running for fresh air come 5 o'clock. To help we have compiled a list of useful items to wear to see you through the heat wave in style.
- Flowing Skirts - avoid sticking to the chair and allows for air to circulate around your legs.
- Loose Fit Dresses - unstructured dresses do not cling to your figure allowing for your skin to breathe.
- Cotton Tops - simple cotton tops are more breathable than polyester blouses
- Sandals - wear a simple shoe that is not too tight and lets your feet escape rather than a closed shoe or boot.
- Culottes - are a great alternative to trousers and are loose fit around the legs
- A Fan - to cool yourself in a chic way!