1. The geometric print swimsuit from Debenhams is glamorous and sophisticated. The contrasting band draws the eye to the slimmest part of the body and creates a smooth line over the stomach area. The halter neck shape will provide support for a smaller chest whereas a larger bust will need a more structured swimsuit.
2. The floral, aztec two piece from Red Herring Debenhams is vibrant and fun. The retro inspired bikini bottoms are perfect for creating a smooth line and covering an area that many feel conscious of. However, if you are pair shaped stick to a plain colour bottom such as black and mix with the printed to top to draw attention to you upper half. Most retailers sell the tops sepereately from the bottoms to allow for a stylish mix and match style.
3. For larger busts opt for a bikini bra that has underwiring for the correct amount of lift and support. Many lingerie shops will design swimwear in the Summer months in pretty, feminine prints for the bigger cup size such as this playful red polka dot bikini from La Redoute.
4. Tankini's are a great way of wearing a two piece without baring too much flesh. Some find tankini's a perfect alternative to swimsuits due to a more flexible approach as the fabric is not joined. For those who have a longer torso swimsuits can become uncomfortable as it may be difficult to find a costume that fits in length as well as the bust and derriere.
5. Invest in a kaftan to protect from the sun, cover up in a chic way and to embrace the boho chic trend. The Marisota kaftan can create an effortlessly chic look in an instant!!
6. Also, a sarong is both versatile and practical as it can be draped around the waist, the bust or shoulders to complete your sophisticated Summer beach style!
Team with a pair of luxurious sunglasses, oversized sun hat and a pair of stylish sandals to embrace the Summer vibe!!
If you are stuggling to find the perfect swimsuit to suit your body shape - get in touch! There are so many styles on offer we will have you feeling body confident in no time.