Pages

11 April 2014

The Friday Girl's Picks: Fearne Cotton for Very

Fearne Cotton is one of my favourite celeb ladies, a major hair crush and I also think she seems so lovely and normal, she has lovely style and I love her Radio 1 show! So, all round love for this lady. She's just released her new Very.co.uk collection, (which is actually her 10th collection for them!) and I just wanted to share the love a little bit and have a look at some of my favourite pieces. What do you think of this collection? Let us know on Twitter! @Theimageconscohttps://twitter.com/TheimageConsCo

Fearne says: "... The collection is about - quirky, trend-led pieces that you can wear anywhere and on the go..."


I love this leather biker & snake print dress.


This floral smock dress is my favourite! 


These yellow heels are my ultimate favourite from the collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment