Many women find it difficult to introduce colour to their outfit and turn to black as a safe option but here at The Image Consulting Company we LOVE colour ......... and we don't except a red sole as an excuse!
Here are a few examples of how the lay in questioning below could add colour without having to change her outfit.
1. A coloured blazer would instantly transform and lift her outfit.
2. A printed scarf would brighten up her look.
3. Add a statement bag to bring a splash of colour.
4. A striking belt would break up the black ensemble.
5. Wear jewellery to add interest and sparkle.
If you find yourself reaching for your trusty black sweater and trousers each morning book a personal styling trip to add colour and personality to your look.