Pages

01 October 2013

Style Feed

Whilst on my holiday to Zante I was determined to read some books that have been waiting patiently on my book shelf. Style Feed by Susie Bubble and William Oliver was one I was excited to read since receiving it as a gift last Christmas. 

The book is a celebration of fashion bloggers varying from high end designer brands to those striving to make their mark on the fashion industry. I was intrigued to find out how some of my favourite blogs started and how the explosion of blogging has made a huge impact on fashion journalism. I love how this book appreciates and welcomes talented writers by bringing such a diversity of unique bloggers.

I picked a few of my favourites that have similar ideas to our stylists at The Image Consulting Company to demonstrate how fashion bloggers can appeal to a wide audience and are a great inspirational tool. I thought you might like a sneak peak of the inside too!!


1. What Katie Wore: whatkatiewore.com - A challenge to wear a different outfit everyday
2.  Advanced Style: advanced style.blogspot.com - An exploration of a stylish older generation
3. The Man Repeller: manrepeller.com - A celebration of women dressing for themselves
4. Patternity: patternity.co.uk - A dedication to pattern! 


No comments:

Post a Comment