Different ways to experiment:
- Effortlessly wrap the scarf once or twice around your neck.
- Wear as a headband tying the knot underneath your hair or neatly in a bow on top of your head for a statement look.
- Drape the scarf delicately over your head and wrap around your neck.
- Wear as a turban opening the scarf to cover your whole head.
- For square scarves fold diagonally in half and wrap the two point of the now triangle around your neck.
- Wrap the scarf around your neck and tie a knot to form a v-neck shape.
How do you wear your scarf? If you have found your own unique way let us know......