Pages

29 November 2013

The Friday Girl's Picks; Velvet Shoes


I'll let you into a little secret, I've had a pair of shoes sitting in a box for almost 8 months now, I've not worn them and they've just been sitting there. Normally, if I get something new, it's on my back, face or feet faster than you can say "Would you like your receipt in the bag?" but this time was different. Why?! I hear you cry. Becauuuuse... they're my Christmas shoes! I bought them in April in the Kurt Geiger sale, some black velvet jewelled numbers and I've been waiting for the perfect time to bring these babies out to party. I thought I'd have a look around and find some more amazing velvet shoes and share them with you all ready for the party season! 

Whatever size heel you're after there's the perfect pair of velvet shoes for you and the best thing about this trend is that they're not all black like you'd expect them to be!
Top Row; ASOS, ASOS, Missguided
Middle Row; ASOS, Kurt Geiger
Bottom Row; French Sole

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment