Different types of blazers:
- Boyfriend blazers are oversized in shape giving a relaxed, loose fit. Wear with a short dress or skinny jeans.
- Unstructured blazers are manufactured in a light weight fabric avoiding tailoring for a casual feel.
- Cropped blazers are obviously shorter in length and are great to wear either with high waisted trousers/skirts or with a longer top or dress. These highlight the waist as the eye is naturally drawn to this line!
- Coloured/printed blazers are vibrant, bold and fun to wear with a variety of outfits. This is a great way of adding colour and interest to your style in a simple way.
- Suit jackets are formal and tailored for a smart and sharp look. Either team with trousers to maintain the polished look or with jeans to add a casual edge to your outfit.
Which type of blazer do you usual opt for?